|Special Report: "How to Sell Your Home at the Highest Possible Price!"|
Take the time with your home sale and follow the guidelines in this report.
At times selling quickly is
unavoidable. That's when knowing the right techniques to sell your
home, without looking desperate and making yourself a target for low
bidders, really pays off. Know all there is to know about your
market before listing and work hand in hand with the right real
Best Home in the Neighborhood:
Your home is one of your most personal
possessions. Don't be blind to flaws and needed cosmetic
improvements. This will cause overvaluing of the home, hurting its
chances to be sold.
3. Limited Home Viewing: Buyers want to view a home on their own time schedule. Unfortunately their time schedule does not always coincide with your time schedule. Leave a lockbox or key with your agent so your home can be shown when you are not around. You never know if the one who got away was your next home buyer.
4. Restrain Emotional Decisions: Don't allow a few hundred dollars, that will mean very little to you in the long run, ruin a sale. Take a look at the big picture and react rationally. Use sound business judgment!
5. Make Cosmetic Improvements: Prospects make up their minds within the first twenty minutes. First impressions can make all the difference in selling your home. Spending $1,200 on new carpet might add another $4,000 to the price of your home. Get an objective point of view from your real estate professional. They can provide you with a list of items that will maximize the profitability of your home sale.
Disclose Property Flaws:
Property disclosure laws require sellers to list any flaws required
by your state.
For Sale By Owner:
Most homeowners who decide to sell their own home, do so because
they believe they can save the commission paid to the real estate
agent. Everything has a price, and selling a home carries a high
8. Refusing to Trust Your Agent: Would you tell a physician that you've decided to run your own tests and come to your own diagnosis? By choosing the right Realtor, you can relax and trust their judgment. The right agent is a valuable team member, who will protect your best interests and make your sale as profitable as possible.
9. Know Your Market: Most homes that do not sell in their first listing period are priced too high. Consequently most homes that sell quickly are priced too low and cheat the homeowner out of profits. You need to understand your market and evaluate the value of your home based on fact, not gut instinct or conventional wisdom. A professional agent knows the market, just as you know your market for your work place.
10. Choosing a Realtor Based on Personal Relationships: Home sellers often pick a friend or family member as their agent. Choose an agent with a strong track record and aggressive Marketing Plan. A top producer knows their market well and can generate many buyers. Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make! Base it on good, sound business sense and the rewards will add up.
Before you make one of your most important decisions (who to list your home with) shouldn't you become as informed as possible? By aligning yourself with a top agent you ensure that all the important issues and seemingly insignificant but... very important... details are handled professionally. Your home sale should not be a grueling ordeal. And the more informed you are the better chance you have of making a good sound business decision.
We sincerely hope these tips and ideas are of value to you. If there is any way we can be of service please contact our office... we would consider it a privilege to be of service to you! If you would like a FREE consultation call us Toll Free at: 1-866-BANK REO (866-226-5736) or complete our Contact Request Form, Click Here! A representative will contact you shortly.